August 20, 2011

Help! I'm Married to a Homeschooling Mom

Help! I'm Married to a Homeschooling Mom: Showing Dads How to Meet the Needs of Their Homeschooling WivesHelp! I'm Married to a Homeschooling Mom: Showing Dads How to Meet the Needs of Their Homeschooling Wives by Todd Wilson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book helped me realize that I'm not crazy or weird. I'm just like most other homeschool moms - stressed out!

Seriously, I laughed a lot while reading this book. And nodded my head over and over in agreement. The author completely understands the heart and mind of homeschooling moms and offers valuable insight to the husbands. And great ways in which to support them as well.

Highly recommended for moms and dads.  It is another part of my permanent homeschool shelf and I pull it down to read when things are getting hard.  And for the record, I do NOT own a demin jumper.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment