August 16, 2011

Can't You Make Them Behave, King George?

Can't You Make Them Behave, King George?Can't You Make Them Behave, King George? by Jean Fritz

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My boys really enjoyed this and told me that 'lots of other kids should read it because it's so funny'. We read it in two days and I've found them looking through it over and over again.

The book treated King George very well and we learned a lot about him we hadn't already known. I liked that it mainly focused on him and not so much on the battles. I liked this better than George vs. George for actually learning about the King.  George vs. George, however, discussed the battles more in-depth.

A nice addition to our study of the American Revolution. Highly recommended.  This would be best for elementary or early middle school.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment