November 28, 2010

My 4-yr-old is funny

The other day he told me, "I'm the boss of me.  So I'm going to tell you what you're going to do for me."

To understand the following you need to know that my husband speaks Hebrew and the boys call him Abba, instead of dad.  Tonight the 4-yr-old was discussing the fine art of making guacamole.  He wanted to know if there were "mama-cados".  Because obviously you make guacamole with "abba-cados".

He also tried to insist that he get two bags of fruit snacks because "only one side of my mouth got to eat them and the other side is so sad."

1 comment:

  1. You'll be so glad you wrote those things down, because in a few more years, they could be forgotten.
    Last night, we were watching a little film we made of my 12yr old when he was 3, and although we'd forgotten 'what' he'd said, his sense of humour hasn't changed much. :)

    ReplyDelete