February 23, 2010

Snow, snow, snow

Snow may not be exciting for some of you, but for us it's a miracle!  We've had one snow day this winter season.  That day they woke up to snow and by noon it was gone.  I was so glad we homeschool because they were able to play in it all morning while their friends were at school.

Well, today they woke up to more snow.  It's noon and it's still here!!!!  Here are some pictures of a rare event in Texas.  My 9-yr-olds challenged the high schoolers walking by to snowball fight.  And I also found them playing snowball baseball.  When they came in they decided to take a warm bath....then forgot they were running the bath and it overflowed.  I found it when the bathroom had about 3 inches of water on the floor.  My husband went downstairs and found water pouring through the vents and lights.  It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment